Book Reviews and Writing Tips

Book Reviews and Writing Tips

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Six Sentence Sundays

Courtesy of Creative Commons


     I went to the drawer in my desk to check on the evidence from the barn to make sure it was still there, it was. My hand brushed against the cell phone, dotted with Roberts’s blood. I shivered and pulled it out, going quietly to the bathroom to clean it up. That’s all I need is for them to find Robert’s blood in my room. My head whirled with thoughts.
     I sat down at the little desk in my room, stared at the phone, and then started to scroll through the call history.



For those new to this, the rules are simple:

1) pick a project – a current Work in Progress, contracted work or even something readers can buy if you’re published

2) pick six sentences

3) post ‘em on Sunday

See? Easy. Want to play? See the site for information on how to do just that: http://sixsunday.com

If you have a Twitter account, you can add the hashtag #sixsunday to your tweets when you tweet a link to your Six Sentence Sunday post. If you’re a writer (regardless of published/unpublished status) come join us!

No comments: