Book Reviews and Writing Tips

Book Reviews and Writing Tips

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Finished Novel Three - My First Children's Book

Hi everyone,

I'm exhausted and really have neglected this blog. Shame on me. The ABNA contest is over and I edited and polished my entry and will be publishing it in Aug. This will be my first kids story. I'm now working on the cover while a couple friends are reading the novel for any last minute changes.

I have an old cat who has seizures, among other problems, and he fell out of the cat tree this afternoon with another seizure. That's about an eight foot drop. I'm thankful he didn't hurt himself - that's all he needs.

I've been trying to get some online freelance work too so that takes a lot of time plus I'm working on another story. There's no time for everything and I constantly run on about four hours of sleep a night. I'm getting too old for this. Hopefully I'll be able to keep up with this and updating my website on a regular basis. I'll post a short excerpt from my new book soon.


No comments: