Book Reviews and Writing Tips

Book Reviews and Writing Tips

Monday, September 27, 2010

Finally got my website updated

Good evening all,

Well it took me way longer to update my website than it should have. What else is new??? Honestly, I've been doing my freelance job all day and thought I would hop on real quick to do my email and update the website. It needed it since my new book is out. Of course I should have known nothing is quick if I'm doing it. As luck would have it, I ended up putting in a wrong link, so had to go back and fix that - not once - but twice. It just goes to show you, haste makes waste as they say.

Then I wanted to go and watch Castle just to relax. Heaven knows I need to do that. I recorded it earlier. But of course my husband is calling me to catch the cat, so we can doctor her tummy and legs. One of our cats is a real problem child and chews on herself until there's no fur left in places. Unfortunately, that's not her only problem either, but that can wait for another post.

Sometimes I feel like I'm living in a rat-race. And what does my husband do, kick back with his feet up in front of the TV or the computer. That's what retirement does for you I guess. It would drive me batty to do that all day - everyday.

Well I'm off to relax a bit before bed.

No comments: