Book Reviews and Writing Tips

Book Reviews and Writing Tips

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Lightbulbs?

I'm really astonished at what Americans find important. Or at least should I say "the people in power find important?" Here there are thousands of Americans living in poverty and starving and the government is worried about what light bulbs we all use? I'm just amazed and wonder if I should move out of the USA and not for the first time.

We truly have people starving over here, so many out of work and we are told to use environmentally safe light bulbs? I think the government has their priorities mixed up. I would be trying to find more jobs for the American people and trying to help with the things everyone has to deal with on a daily basis. To heck with light bulbs! I'm sure the people who can barely put food on the table are worried about environmentally friendly light bulbs.

It really pisses me off and I want to go out and buy and hoard light bulbs like the lady I read about that had a whole room of them, enough to last her a lifetime.

Tell me, if you're reading this, what do you think?

Sunni

No comments: