Book Reviews and Writing Tips

Book Reviews and Writing Tips

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Celebrating the Fourth



A Happy Fourth of July to all of you as we celebrate our country and the freedoms we all enjoy. Thanks to our service members who lay down their lives everyday to insure those freedoms. With the way things are changing, let us hope that the lives lost in battle are never lost in vain.



Enjoy your family get-togethers and the fireworks, but be safe and remember to give thanks for the great nation we live in. Things may not always be the way our forefathers envisioned it.

2 comments:

DorChi said...

Your blog is so beautiful. Hope you've spent your holiday the way you planned.

Sunni said...

DorChi,

Thank you so much for your sweet comments.

I had a quiet day and that was okay. I could see the fireworks in the city from my patio, so I thought of my father and how he would take us to see them when we were kids.

Sunni