Book Reviews and Writing Tips

Book Reviews and Writing Tips

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Going Crazy with a Project I Shouldn’t have Taken on


Clipart

I’m talking about the family book I’m writing in collaboration with my little sister.  I’ve been gabbing on the cell a lot lately with three of my sisters trying to tie up loose ends on the book, then re-read and edit it.  I’m sending to my little sister for the second set of eyes I need.  I have no idea how many cell minutes I’ve used this month.

 I finally finished the printing phase and now have to start the binding phase.  I’m using a comb-binding machine for this project, which turned out to be 324 pages.  Yikes!  But there are many B/W photos we’ve managed to round up over the last ten years, as well as some family recipes.

 I mainly wanted to post to let my followers know where I’ve been.  I want this whole thing finished by Monday at the latest.

 Happy writing everyone

No comments: