Book Reviews and Writing Tips

Book Reviews and Writing Tips

Monday, March 30, 2015

Busy…busy…busy…



I’m still working on my rewriting, which is slow going.  I took a couple of weeks to write all my blog posts for the A to Z Challenge that starts on April 1.  I’ve got those all scheduled, so it’s back to my book rewrites.

Have any of you participated in the A to Z?  This is my fourth year doing it.  Coming up with a topic for each letter can be taxing on the brain.  Mine is always so busy thinking and working out issues that maybe I’ll never get Alzheimer’s.  That would be one consolation to all the sleep I miss.  Sometimes I wonder if I’m putting my brain into enough situations to sort out.  I think I am. 

Spring is in full swing here now so that means allergy season and yard work on top of all the other daily stuff.  Sometimes it’s tough to squeeze in all this writing and things I’d rather be doing.  Even so, I’m happy to kiss winter good-bye.

I’ll leave you with some nice quotes.






No comments: