Book Reviews and Writing Tips

Book Reviews and Writing Tips

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Six Sentence Sunday

Free Clipart

     I’ll figure it out Robert, I hope.

     I quickly covered my tracks, making for the door and my get-away when the slam of a car door caught me off-guard, I flushed, nowhere to hide. My car was in plain sight anyway.
     I composed myself with pepper spray in hand. I took a deep breath and awaited my assailant, crouching down behind a stall wall. I looked out a knothole to see Sheriff Donavan. Oh, crap!



For those new to this, the rules are simple:

1) pick a project – a current Work in Progress, contracted work or even something readers can buy if you’re published

2) pick six sentences

3) post ‘em on Sunday

See? Easy. Want to play? See the site for information on how to do just that: http://sixsunday.com

If you have a Twitter account, you can add the hashtag #sixsunday to your tweets when you tweet a link to your Six Sentence Sunday post. If you’re a writer (regardless of published/unpublished status) come join us!

No comments: