Book Reviews and Writing Tips

Book Reviews and Writing Tips

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Six Sentence Sunday

Free Clipart

     I was thinking about turning around when I spotted an old shamble of a structure in the distance, graying boards, falling down. My heart gave a flutter at the sight of the old barn. I sighed. I found it.

     My tires crunched to a stop, I slowly got out, wondering if I should have brought a weapon with me, not that I had one. I wonder if I should get one.


For those new to this, the rules are simple:

1) pick a project – a current Work in Progress, contracted work or even something readers can buy if you’re published

2) pick six sentences

3) post ‘em on Sunday

See? Easy. Want to play? See the site for information on how to do just that: http://sixsunday.com

If you have a Twitter account, you can add the hashtag #sixsunday to your tweets when you tweet a link to your Six Sentence Sunday post. If you’re a writer (regardless of published/unpublished status) come join us!

No comments: