Book Reviews and Writing Tips

Book Reviews and Writing Tips

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Season’s Greetings to you all


Thanking all of you for following me and for reading and commenting on my posts over the past year. You have meant the world to me when there is no one else to talk to at times. I sincerely appreciate you all and all of your help when it comes to writing. Many of you are full of good tips that you share with the rest of us. Those tips are valuable to all of us.

Some of you have instructed us on how to make videos, given us links to exciting new writing sites and news. Thank you.

I have laughed, cried, and been in awe at some of your stories. Sometimes they really make my day. There are so many wonderful writers among you.

A special thank you to Lisa Fender. You’re help is invaluable to me as you’ve taken on the task of reading and helping me with my mystery novel. We’ve been at it a year now, but we’re getting there. Promise. Because of you it will be a better book.

I’m thinking of all of you this holiday season and wishing the best of everything for you and your families as we go forth into the new year of 2014.

However you celebrate, enjoy and stay safe.

No comments: