Book Reviews and Writing Tips

Book Reviews and Writing Tips

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Still Editing and Rewriting

Yes, these are my new glasses.  I guess I'm officially old now.

I’m organizing, packing, doing house repairs during the day-- rewriting, and editing at night.  I’ve finally reached the halfway mark of this mystery book.  I only have about 250 pages left to go (double-spaced).  However, this book is excessively long.  After I reach the end, I need to see how I can cut some words, even though I’m doing it as I go.  We’ll see how brutal I can be.  I’m determined to have this thing done up to that point, at least, within the next two weeks.  Therefore, there’s no TV for me, limited internet time too, so I can focus on this until I’m ready to drop into bed at night.

Thank goodness they make DVR’s, so I can record and watch later.

That’s about the extent of my life right now.

No comments: