Book Reviews and Writing Tips

Book Reviews and Writing Tips

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Slap some sense into me



I’m too busy cleaning, organizing, doing house repairs, writing blog posts for the A to Z challenge, and not working on my WIP.  On top of that, I’m proofreading a book for someone and playing with the kitten.  There are never enough hours in a day.

I got back my first chapter for my mystery novel.  I should be doing rewrites again and the only thing I’ve done so far is download the file.  That’s why I need someone to slap me!  All this other stuff’s getting in the way of me doing the rewrites on this book.  Bear with me, Lisa and Robin.  I appreciate all your help and I will get to this soon.

After I get all the junk out of here and shampoo the carpet, we can put up the for sale sign.  Then I’ll have more time to devote to this.

No comments: