Book Reviews and Writing Tips

Book Reviews and Writing Tips

Sunday, March 2, 2014

There’s nothing as fabulous as a great library

Trinity College Library - Ireland

The picture above is the biggest library in Ireland.  Isn’t it grand?

I love Celtic music and have an Irish screensaver on my computer, along with Celtic tunes.  I like the instrumentals best because I can turn them down low and write with the nice background music that isn’t a distraction.

This fabulous library rotates through my screen.  I had to look it up.  I can only imagine walking into a place like this, the wonderful smell of old books greeting me.  I could really get lost in here.  Seriously, you could leave me here with a blanket, come back in a week or so, and check on me.  I can spend hours in the library finding all sorts of interesting things to read.

Enjoy a gallery of the world’s biggest libraries here.  I wonder why we don’t have anything this grand in the USA.

No comments: