Book Reviews and Writing Tips

Book Reviews and Writing Tips

Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanks to all who joined me on Book Brew in Nov

Hello everyone!

I just wanted to thank everyone who came over to take a look at my excerpt that was part of the Book Brew event over at Coffee Time Romance and More Book Blog. And congrats to Sandra Cox,the winner of my medieval fantasy book: The Medallion - Book One - The Prophecy.

Now the nanowrimo is coming to a close again this year and I barely got anything written on the novel I started. Just ended up with way too much on my plate, unfortunately. I hope the rest of you that entered did better than I did.

Time to bundle up and hunker down for the dreaded winter. It's supposed to be 14 here tonight! I hate that! Already counting the days until spring, but I know the trees need to rest.

No comments: