Book Reviews and Writing Tips

Book Reviews and Writing Tips

Thursday, April 5, 2012

A Feel Ancient Today!

Do YOU ever have those days?



I'm heading for the Advil and to bed. I've been at it all day - getting a magazine together. Of course nothing goes as planned so it took most of the day to covert some files I needed and then to crop and resize them, along with getting copy together and finishing up some articles. I'm still waiting for some author interviews, but at least I made some progress so all my weariness isn't for nothing.


I have to relax my neck and shoulders because it's back at it bright ad early.


Night all.

1 comment:

Sandra Tyler said...

i'm feeling ancient at the moment, having gotten through Easter and coming down with a cold. what is it I seem to get sick every holiday? Last cold was xmas eve.