Book Reviews and Writing Tips

Book Reviews and Writing Tips

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Six Sentence Sunday


      “You came,” he whispered, his voice scratchy.

      “And you thought I wouldn’t?” I tired to keep it light-hearted. I knew we were facing a bad situation here when I saw the blood leaking through his fingers.
       He tried to smile at that, but it came out as a grimace and then he collapsed. I scrambled to his side.



For those new to this, the rules are simple:

1) pick a project – a current Work in Progress, contracted work or even something readers can buy if you’re published

2) pick six sentences

3) post ‘em on Sunday

See? Easy. Want to play? See the site for information on how to do just that: http://sixsunday.com

If you have a Twitter account, you can add the hashtag #sixsunday to your tweets when you tweet a link to your Six Sentence Sunday post. If you’re a writer (regardless of published/unpublished status) come join us!

No comments: