Book Reviews and Writing Tips

Book Reviews and Writing Tips

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Six Sentence Sundays

From my WIP Untitiled


“Well yeah, I guess,” I mumbled and tried to sit up, groping around for the shoes I had tossed off earlier.  I wondered if I should even get on the road, but I felt compelled to help if I could.
I rummaged around on the cluttered coffee table, knocking things on the floor, as I searched for the notepad and pen I knew was there – somewhere.



For those new to this, the rules are simple:
1) pick a project – a current Work in Progress, contracted work or even something readers can buy if you’re published
2) pick six sentences
3) post ‘em on Sunday
See? Easy. Want to play? See the site for information on how to do just that: http://sixsunday.com
If you have a Twitter account, you can add the hashtag #sixsunday to your tweets when you tweet a link to your Six Sentence Sunday post. If you’re a writer (regardless of published/unpublished status) come join us!

2 comments:

Toi Thomas said...

I am just starting a blog of my own and will participate in 6SentenceSunday because of you. I love this idea and have enjoyed your story bits. I'd like to chat sometime and maybe even interview you, if you'd like. No pressure really. Have a nice day.

Sunni said...

Hi Eternal,

I'm glad I inspired you to take on six sentence Sundays. I thought it was a brilliant idea when I ran across it and decided to give it a go.

I would love to chat sometime. I'm not opposed to an interview either.

You should know that the post on six sentence Sundays are from a new book I'm working on. I'm a fantasy author with three books published, but I wanted to try my hand at a mystery.

Thank you so much for stopping by to read and comment. I will check out your blog.

My best wishes to you.

Sunni