Book Reviews and Writing Tips

Book Reviews and Writing Tips

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Six Sentence Sundays



      “Turn around,” he orders. The cold metal snaps shut on my wrists. The sheriff has arrested me a few times before, and even though no killer in his or her right mind would hang around the scene of the crime, he must still think it’s worth it to bring me in for questioning.
      The trip to the police station is quiet, subdued. I really wonder what Robert was into, whom it was with, and how I will get out of this. The police station is quickly becoming my second home.


For those new to this, the rules are simple:

1) pick a project – a current Work in Progress, contracted work or even something readers can buy if you’re published

2) pick six sentences

3) post ‘em on Sunday

See? Easy. Want to play? See the site for information on how to do just that: http://sixsunday.com

If you have a Twitter account, you can add the hashtag #sixsunday to your tweets when you tweet a link to your Six Sentence Sunday post. If you’re a writer (regardless of published/unpublished status) come join us!

No comments: