Book Reviews and Writing Tips

Book Reviews and Writing Tips

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Well ABNA 2013 is Underway Again


Of course, I had to go and enter the mystery I’m working on. I’ve entered something since the thing started in 2008. I never expect to win, but like to advance a couple rounds. Mostly, I enter because it is a great learning experience. The writers who enter it are a great group of people, so its fun participating in the contest and interacting with them as the months go by and we cheer each other on. The contest doesn’t end until June.

Anyway, that is what I’ve been up to the last few weeks, trying to finish my book and do enough polishing to enter. Of course, I still have to do more.

Another good reason to enter is that it forces you to write something new every year. The NaNoWriMo is good for that, if you didn’t do anything to get ready before Nov, like me this year.

Happy writing to all.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.