Book Reviews and Writing Tips

Book Reviews and Writing Tips

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Still Working on that A to Z Challenge

Badge from A to Z challenge


Well I still have four more posts to write. Somehow, I’m finding it hard to get those last four done with everything else going on around here. I may have to resort to the dictionary for help with U, V, X, and Y. We’ll see.


The weather has finally turned spring-like here, so getting the yard in shape is necessary as well finishing the taxes. Two jobs I’m not really gung–ho for. I’m also working on the rewrite of my book and trying to organize myself to get into move mode.

I’m one to collect a lot of stuff. Sometimes it would be easier to run away from home. What to keep, what to sell, what to donate, all issues I’d rather not deal with. But, if I left it up to my husband, he would get rid of everything most likely. Somehow, I have to handle all this over the next couple of months, as well as out traveling to look over different locations for the move, since we can’t decide on anything except we aren’t going through another winter here.

There will also be two sets of friends coming to visit as well. Making all of this stuff mesh together is the challenge.

I am totally off the track with writing this time, but I will get back on it next post. I’ll be posting for the A to Z Challenge on my other blog here:
http://sunni-survivinglife.blogspot.com/

For those of you on Blogger, who will participate in the challenge, please disable the CAPTCHA, if you haven’t already done so. You will get more visitors and comments that way. I will visit as many as I can, but I will be traveling part of that time.

To disable CAPTCHA, please see this post for step-by-step instructions:
http://sunni-survivinglife.blogspot.com/2013/02/getting-rid-of-captcha-on-blogger-blogs.html

To sign up for the A to Z Challenge, please visit Lee’s blog here:
http://www.a-to-zchallenge.com/p/2012-to-z-challenge-sign-up-list.html

No comments: