Book Reviews and Writing Tips

Book Reviews and Writing Tips

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Up to my neck in NaNo




Sorry to all of you for my erratic posting of late.  My life has been hectic with keeping my house clean at all times, and weeding things out in preparation for a move once it sells. 

Now I’m up to my eyeballs in my NaNo project, so I don’t have a lot of spare time left over for anything.  If any of you are doing NaNo this year, how’s you’re project coming?  I’m hoping to make it to the halfway mark today, but it may be tomorrow before I reach that milestone.

If any of you are ready for a change, or perhaps are tired of shoveling snow and want out of the cold areas of the country, take a look at my other blog here.  I just posted my house over there.

Keep writing everyone.  Every little bit add ups.

No comments: