Book Reviews and Writing Tips

Book Reviews and Writing Tips

Monday, November 24, 2014

Week Three NaNo Update




What a grueling process this can be.  You certainly have to have the right mindset to take this on every year.  But there is one thing for certain; NaNo forces you to write daily in order to keep up, unless you’re able to pound out 5,000 words in a day.

Fortunately, I’m able to type 5,000 words in one day, but this doesn’t happen often.  I love those days when my mind is filled to over flowing with brilliant ideas on where to go with my WIP.  It really makes up for the days when the well is dry and nothing at all comes to mind to get me going.

We are down to the last week so it’s most important to keep our butts glued to the chair and really buckle down.  I want that winner’s badge, don’t you?



Last night I finally got to the point where I can see the light at the end of the tunnel.  I reached 43,655 words before calling it a day.  A headache was bursting out all over from so much thinking.  I still hope to finish by Thanksgiving, but I haven’t written a word today so far.  However, the day is far from over.  I keep telling myself there are only 6,345 words to go.

How is everyone else doing?

No comments: